Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Window Shopping: Basic White Tee

Ever since I can remember, I've always had a major aversion to wearing plain white t-shirts...probably something to do with my incredible ability to have something spilled on me within the hour I first put the shirt on. I've always been very, very fond of the dark gray/black t-shirt...both, for their polished look, & for the fact that dark shirts are much more slimming on my busty figure.

I do appreciate the quality & classic appearance of the "basic white tee"...
especially the slightly fitted version that gives certain men that effortlessly sexy look...

I mean, *cue jaw drop*, right?
Oh, boy...now, to get back on topic...

Here's a new way to spruce up that basic white tee to look a little less "frump" & a little more "fab":


-  Pain White Tee ($4.50-$5.75)

- GAP Super Skinny Dark Wash Jeans ($34.95)

- Alexander McQueen Skull Jacquard Silk Chiffon Scarf in Black ($294)

- Tylie Malibu Sub Terra Satchel in Olive ($589)

- Le Metier de Beaute Red Hot Tango Limited-Edition Nail Lacquer ($18)

- Thin 2.5inch Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings ($36.99)

- Maison Martin Margiela 11 Ring ($235)

- Michael Kors Gunmetal Leather Wrap Bracelet ($37.99)

- Jimmy Choo Papyrus Suede Cork Wedge Sandals in Purple ($237)


What's your favorite compliment to your basic white tee?
Let me know!

OneToSpare@gmail.com

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment