Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The easiest DIY I'll ever post...

( Supplies:   - Bottle cap     - Mod Podge Glue     - Push-pin  )

Seriously. This is beyond easy.

This bottle cap is from a bottle of one of my favorite beers: Stone Brewing Co.'s Arrogant Bastard Ale

From my first ABA ever, I loved the slogan enough to hold on to it all these years...& wanted to do something with it to get it out of my craft drawer. Giving it a spot on my inspiration board seemed like a pretty good idea.

If you've got a bottle cap of your own, & you'd like to give it the same sanctuary, here's how:


1. Use Mod Podge, or some other stronger craft glue. This stuff holds up over time.
2. Clean your bottle cap, & make sure the top is as flat/flush as possible.
3. Apply a small amount of glue to the flattop of a push-pin.
4. Press push-pin to back of bottle cap, using enough pressure for the pin to stick/excess glue to pool.
5. Let dry.


Found your favorite bottle caps? I'd love to see them!
Share them at:
OneToSpare@gmail.com

Happy crafting!
- Alyssa Marie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment