Thursday, August 29, 2013

Playlist of the Moment #1

*Every week (from now on) I'll do my best to share the songs that catch/keep my attention. You might think they're pretty awesome, & you might think they're pretty terrible....but, in some form or fashion, these will be songs I find pretty dandy.*

I've kept these on repeat this week...enjoy!

MGMT : "Your Life is a Lie"
Fitz & the Tantrums : "Out of My League"
Lorde : "Royals"
The 1975 : "So Far (It's Alright)"
Kodaline : "Love Like This"
Body Language : "Just Because"
Novelette : "Lost Boys"
Bombadil : "Escalators"
David Byrne & Saint Vincent : "Who"
David Byrne & Brian Eno : "Strange Overtones"
Daughter : "The Wild Youth"
Modest Mouse : "Third Planet"
Neutral Milk Hotel : "My Dream Girl Don't Exist"

Any songs you think I should listen to?
Email me at :   OneToSpare@gmail.com

xx
Alyssa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment