Thursday, September 26, 2013

POTM #3 : The Mountain Goats & Brand New

My boyfriend & I have been very fortunate this year when it comes to concerts...so far we've been lucky enough to see, both, The Mountain Goats & Brand New (here in Cincinnati).
Though I've listed my "top concert" as a 2010 show by the Deftones (also here in Cincinnati), I will admit that the two concerts we've attended this year have bumped it down (&, both, duke it out for the top spot).

The Mountain Goats (at The Taft Theatre)
Brand New (at Bogart's)
If you ever get the chance to see either live, I highly recommend it. These two (amazing) groups have been on repeat, thanks to brilliant tunes (& brilliant shows that will be permanently etched into my memory). Here are two of my favorites from each of them. Who knows...maybe they're yours, too.

xx Alyssa Marie

Brand New : "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot"
The Mountain Goats : "No Children"
Brand New : "Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis"
The Mountain Goats : "The Best Ever Death Metal Band In Denton"

No comments:

Post a Comment