Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Playlist of the Moment #6 : Love Edition

I've been on the celebration wagon for a little over a week, now, & have been feeling very lucky to have so much to celebrate. After a few days each of celebrating, both, my boyfriend's birthday (which was last Monday) & my own birthday (this past Thursday) we have arrived at our next celebration: today is our 2 year anniversary.

To my amazing boyfriend (because I know you'll read this at some point):
For putting up with me. For never letting me make excuses for myself. For championing me in each endeavor. For making me want to be a better person, both, in our life & my own. For loving my quirks, & helping me embrace them. For loving me.
You're my absolute favorite, & the absolute best.
To another year, & hopefully many more.
Happy anniversary, my dear. I love you.

Thanks to all the romantic-type feelings I'm feeling today....this playlist has some songs that (for whatever reason) make me all "lovey"...&, yes, I mean that in every sense of the word.

Something you think I should listen to?
Email me :
OneToSpare@gmail.com
xx Alyssa Marie

Best Coast : "When I'm With You"
Bright Eyes : "First Day Of My Life"
Lorde : "Team"
Third Eye Blind : "I Want You"
Ray Lamontagne & Damien Rice : "To Love Sombody"
Speechwriters LLC : "Annie Dan"
Deftones : "Sextape"
Matt Nathanson : "Come On Get Higher"
Amos Lee : "Baby, I Want You"
Band Of Horses : "The First Song"
Ben Folds : "The Luckiest"
Dashboard Confessional : "Hands Down"
John Legend : "Save Room"
Minus The Bear : "White Mystery"
Radiohead : "All I Need"




No comments:

Post a Comment