Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm Dying (Laughing): Grab a 40

Oh, I lol'd.

On Wednesday, Complex.com released a list ranking the 10 best New York City parks. Obviously speaking to a more sophisticated crowd, this ranking system was based (of course) off of the "brown bag boozing"-friendly nature of each park. Now, I don't know about all of you, but it has been a constant struggle for my friends & I to find a place where we can take our annual 'Edward 40-Hands' competition public.
I mean, "the more the merrier," right?
The #10 spot goes to Union Square Park (in Greenwich Village), while Fort Tryon Park (in Washington Heights/Inwood) is the declared winner of the category.  Check out the full article to see all 10 parks (& to find what makes each so great for getting your buzz on).

Find something funny?
Send it to me at:
OneToSpare@gmail.com

xx Alyssa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment