Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Playlist Of The Moment #9 : Playing "Catch Up"

Hey, World!
Now tell me…does anyone else feel like the last few weeks have been strangely blurred together? Between wrapping up the Thanksgiving festivities & preparing for Christmas, this last part of the has gone by ridiculously fast. I hate to admit it, but it's been so much so that I'm sitting on a back-log of (holiday giftable!) project posts & playlists. I'll be filtering through them in the next day or so to get them on here. Some of these projects make great gifts...& might even help you stay off the naughty list! (lol) Check back later today/tomorrow for new ideas :)

Here are a few songs that have kept me going this week.
Have something you think I should listen to?
Email me at:
OneToSpare@gmail.com

xx  Alyssa Marie

NZCA/Lines : "Airlock"
St. Lucia : "Closer Than This"
Johnny Thunders : "You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory"
Sombear: "Incredibly Still"
The Colourist : "Little Games"
America : "Ventura Highway"
Eminem : "Without Me"
The Human League : "Don't You Want Me"
The Cranberries : "Linger"
(I know this song catches a bad rap…
but it's pretty nice the one time when you haven't constantly heard it.)
Buggles : "Video Killed the Radio Star"
Talking Heads : "Once In A Lifetime"
Wild Nothing : "Wait"


No comments:

Post a Comment