Sunday, September 28, 2014

OTS on Pinterest: September 2014 Inspiration


Though the month is almost over, I decided to share some of the things that caught my eye during September (via Pinterest). I had a few random thoughts while reviewing this board:

- Contrary to how it may look, I also like home elements that aren't just all-white in color.
(And I don't typically lean towards all-white because…well, things get dirty! Lol.)

- That being said, the first thing I typically pay attention to are the design elements (not colors).

- That (also) being said, I really enjoy adding natural elements into design.

- It's probably obvious that I'm An Alexander McQueen fan. (Oh, the designs! R.I.P.)


- Speaking of whom, I've come out of my "skulls are edgy & cool" phase…
but I'll likely always like any from McQueen.

- I'm not the biggest fan of gold jewelry, simply due to an allergy.
Why can't they make these pretty things in silver more frequently?

- I really enjoy architecture, clean lines, cozy spaces, vintage fixtures & greenery.

- I have always been (& will probably always be) a sucker for almost anything Art Deco.

Check out the link below to see my board for this month.

As always, feel free to send any thoughts to:

OneToSpare@gmail.com

Happy Sunday!

xxxx Alyssa Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment