Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekend Wake Up: Playlist of the Moment #12

This past week has been pretty crazy, and I'm already
on day three of being moved out of my Cincinnati apartment.
It's all snuck up on me (pretty darn quickly).
(Which makes me even more aware of how fast the week has gone by.)
The days are, almost quite literally, just blurring together.
And, suffice it to say, things haven't been very quiet in my mind.
Irregardless, here's some of the music that has been added to the rotation:

As usual, a lot of songs to choose from…some old...some new.
You may not like all of them, but maybe you'll like (at least) one.

Let me know what you think!
Is there a song/album/artist you think I should listen to?

Send your thoughts to:
OneToSpare@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram to see how the moving process goes, during and after.

Happy Saturday!
xxxx Alyssa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment