Friday, October 17, 2014

TGIF: Playlist of the Moment #11

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I was in Omaha recently…
as well as my quick announcement that, very soon, I will be leaving Cincinnati to move there.

The last few weeks have been a slight mess, on various levels. Sick. Stress. General bleh.
Furniture's out this weekend. By this time next week, I'll be out of my apartment in Cincinnati.
And I'll be going to my new place in Omaha in about 3 weeks.
And, oh. My. Goodness. How the time goes.
I won't lie, I'm a little nervous. And a little scared.
And a little more anxious with each day.
But something in my gut tells me...this is it.
Yes, I'm really ready for this.

Here's a playlist of songs I've had on heavy rotation this past week.
I've made the jump to YouTube playlists, instead of just posting a few individual videos…
which means this playlist is much bigger than the ones I've posted previously.
Lots of songs I like…some old...some new.
You may not like all of them, but maybe you'll like (at least) one.

Let me know what you think!
Is there a song/album/artist you think I should listen to?

Send your thoughts to:
OneToSpare@gmail.com

Join me on this new adventure:
Follow me on Instagram to see how the moving process goes, during and after.

Happy Friday!
xxxx Alyssa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment